Wildlife Care Association Nuts & Berries Revamped
WCA Nuts & Berries grew into a great event over the years. We are sorry we cannot continue the event as it was, but we are continuing the event in a new format. We are changing the event to a raffle with more than $12,000 in prizes and more on the way. Rather than holding the event in December, we are moving the event to Saturday, February 4th, 2017 from 11:00am – 2:30pm. The event will be held at our facility located at 5211 Patrol Road, McClellan, CA. This will be a casual event in which will include door prizes, facility tours, volunteer appreciation, refreshments, and ambassador animal presentations. In addition, we will live stream the raffle draw, so you can watch to see if you won, even if you can’t make the event. This is our first year trying this event and your odds of winning a prize should be very high, although we do not have any statistics to compare since this is our first year.
- $75 FOR ONE TICKET
- $140 FOR TWO TICKETS
- $200 FOR THREE TICKETS
No limit on the number of tickets you may purchase. You will have to make more than one transaction if you would like to buy more than 3 tickets online.
Buy 2 and save $10. Buy 3 and save $25!
10-Day Roundtrip Cruise for two from San Francisco to Alaska. This cruise includes ports of call is Ketchikan, Juneau, Skagway, Tracy Arm Fjord, & Victoria. Donated by Zoe’s Cruises and Tours. $4000 VALUE
Other Raffle Prizes
- Eleakis & Elder Photography gift certificate and one 16″x 20″ decorative picture frame. $150 gift certificate donated by Eleakis & Elder Photography & frame donated by Theresa Bielawski. $225 VALUE
- Mendocino Getaway. Includes 18 holes of golf for 2 with cart donated by Little River Inn, 2 admission tickets donated by Mendocino Botanical Gardens, and dinner for two donated by The Raven restaurant. $240 VALUE
- Reno Peppermill Resort Spa Casino Grand Package. Two night stay in Peppermill Tower room donated by Reno Peppermill Resort Spa Casino.
- Reno Getaway. Includes one-night stay at Atlantis Resort & Spa, Admission for 4 to the National Automobile Museum, and 2 admission tickets to the Terry Lee Wells Nevada Discovery Museum. $160 VALUE
- Private tour for up to 25 people at Sonoma Wildlife Care. $150 VALUE
- Sacramento Zoo Basket. Includes Sacramento Zoo family pass (for 4 people), original painting by zoo Red Panda, plush Red Panda, set of stemless wine glasses, wine, insulated metal tumbler, & 2 bottles Rhino hot sauce. Items donated by Sacramento Zoo and Sacramento AAKZ. $240 VALUE
- Framed 16″ x 20″ Sea Horse photograph. Donated by Don Robillard Photography. $200 VALUE
- Wildlife Coins Collector Set. Set of 9 collector wildlife coins. Donated by Mom’s Silver Shop. $224 VALUE
- Animal-Lover’s Basket. Basket filled with goodies for you and your pets donated by Bradshaw Animal Shelter. $150 VALUE
- Theater Pack. Two admission tickets for Harris Center, Folsom & 2 admission tickets for Capital Stage, Sacramento. $200 VALUE
- Theater Junkie Pack. Six admission tickets donated by Capital Stage, Sacramento. $210 VALUE
- Dinner & a Show. $50 gift certificate donated by Scott’s Seafood Grille & Bar, 2 admission tickets donated by Capital Stage, one bottle of Chardonnay & one bottle of Merlot donated by Robert Mondavi Winery. $175 VALUE
- San Francisco Activity Pack. 2 admission tickets donated by DeYoung Legion of Honor Museum, 2 admission tickets donated by San Francisco Zoo, & 2 admission tickets donated by Curioddesy, San Mateo. $142 VALUE
- Dog Supply Bag. Bag of Vibrac dog treats, Bag of Greenies, Dog Shampoo, Metal Bowl, Dog leash with matching collar, Drying mitt. Items donated by Victor Medical & River Valley Feed. $150 VALUE
- Oregon Getaway. Two admission tickets donated by the Shakespeare Festival and two admission tickets donated by Wildlife Safari, Winston, OR.
- Framed 19″ x 25″ Barn at Sunrise photograph. Donated by Vance Koski Photography. $225 VALUE
- Pampered Chef BBQ & Hospitality Set. Pampered Chef BBQ veggie basket, veggie rack, slotted spoon, large turner, mega lift, meat rubs, cloth placemats with matching cloth napkins & napkin rings, bowl caddy, & salt & pepper shakers. Donated by Theresa BIelawski. $240 VALUE
- Hair Care & Lunch. Hair cut & hair color donated by Elena Faria Lewis at Nine27 Salon & Spa and $25 gift card donated by The Rind restaurant.
- South Coast Getaway. Whale Watching for 2 Adults donated by Monterey Bay Whale Watch & 1/2 day double kayak rental donated by Kayak Connection.
- South Bay Activity Pack. One day Family Pass donated by Gilroy Gardens Theme Park, admission tickets donated by Discovery Museum San Jose, admission tickets donated by the Tech Museum. $200+ VALUE
- Disneyland. 4 Park Hopper passes. Donated by Disneyland. $650 VALUE
- Birdseed for a year. One 20-lb bag Patio Mix, premium no-waste birdseed per month for 1 year. Donated by Wild Birds & Gardens. $420 VALUE
- California Wolf Center Private Tour for 4 people. Donated by California Wolf Center. $320 VALUE
- Pier 39 Funpack, San Francisco. Includes 4 Bay Cruise tickets, for Carousel rides, 4 7-D Experience tickets, Savings Fun Pack, & 2 Hrs. of Parking. Donated by Pier 39. $306 VALUE
- Oakland A’s. 4 tickets and parking pass for 2017 season. Donated by the Oakland Athletics. $152 VALUE.
There are many raffle prizes in addition to the ones listed here. No prize will have a value of under $125. Some of these prizes include restaurant gift certificates such as Outback, Olive Garden, Garcia’s and more. In addition, we have fine wines, Starbuck’s coffee, paintball, laser tag, museum admission tickets and much more.
There are several ways to purchase tickets. The easiest way is to send a check or credit card info with your contact information and how many tickets you would like to purchase to: WCA, PO Box 680, North Highlands, CA 95660, ATTN RAFFLE. In addition, you can purchase tickets n our website at www.wildlifecareassociation.com by clicking on the BUY RAFFLE TICKETS button. DO NOT click on the DONATE button to purchase raffle tickets. Money must be received for raffle tickets bought via mail and online no later than Monday, January 30th. You will not receive actual tickets in the mail, only an acknowledgment of how many you purchased and your ticket number (s). The only way to purchase tickets after January 30th will be at the event held on February 4th.
Information on watching the raffle draw live online will be posted on our website by February 1st, 2017.